Henley Contracting is an award winning general contracting company specializing in custom homes, additions, and renovation projects. Founded in 1988, Henley Contracting has developed a strong reputation and client base throughout the Durham Region and the City of Kawartha Lakes, in both residential and commercial contracting fields. Managing all stages of a project we offer a complete solution for our client's needs.
We are currently looking for a Carpenter in all aspects of carpentry to work full-time with our senior carpenters to get quality hands on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Material and tool handling
- Assist with demolition, framing, drywall, mudding, painting, trims, flooring installation, and other aspects of construction
- Maintaining cleanliness of job site
- Set of tools and personal protective equipment
- Drivers license and personal vehicle
- Previous construction experience is an asset
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Duties will be physically demanding, requiring strength, fitness and lifting in excess of 60lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org